W E L C O M E !

All the items shown here are lovingly handmade by yours truly :) Each and every piece is one-of-a-kind and I normally do not remake them. These items make very unique gifts!

I will be updating the blog as frequently as I can, whenever time permits. So do drop-by often :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at amy_lim60@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for your visit!

All artwork and content Copyright © 2006 - 2014 Nicely Created For You.





Friday, April 2, 2010

Crocheted Pastel Pink Dress for Blythe Doll



SGD15.00 (inclusive of postage)

Blythe girl looks really classy dressed in this crocheted pastel pink outfit. A snap button attached on the back makes dressing her easy :) Doll is NOT included in this sale.

This item will be sent to buyer via registered mail with tracking number.

For local customers, please pay via SGD bank transfer. For overseas customers, please contact me for details regarding currency conversion, shipping cost and paypal payment.

All enquiries are most welcome :) Feel free to email me at amy_lim60@hotmail.com
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment